- All jewellery should be checked regularly for any loose parts & fraying cord. Anything that is looking tired due to wear and tare should be repaired immediately. Loosing precious beads or stones can be incredibly frustrating as they aren't always replaceable.
- Never expose your jewellery to harsh chemicals this includes perfume, moisturiser, cleaning products etc.
- Wipe your jewellery gently after each use with a town talk polishing cloth, this will instantly slow down the tarnishing process of silver jewellery by removing build up of perfume and dead skin cells.
- Store all of your jewellery separately to avoid tangling and scratching.
- Many of our pieces are made using fine silver. Fine silver is softer than sterling silver so extra care should be taken when wearing this precious metal. Fine silver rings in particular need extra care and attention and should only be worn when being glamorous!
- Sterling silver jewellery in particular needs to be protected from tarnish, ideally store your jewellery wrapped in a soft cotton cloth placed in a grip seal bag or a box.
- Never wear your jewellery during energetic activity or during physical exercise as the slightest knock could dent or bend your piece.
- For jewellery that is very tarnished a silver dip is available. Please note this is not suitable for jewellery that contains beads or stones as they may get damaged or discoloured.
- Never sleep in your jewellery, doing so could damage delicate pieces or even your delicate skin.
- If you have any questions about how to properly care for, or clean your piece of jewellery, please contact us.
Send us an email or give us a call on 07092 898 317